We share the fun times we had debugging ModemManager call and SMS handling with the PinePhone. The bunch of news also includes how the PineBookPro and RockPro64 leveled up from testing to community and the black magic that had to be performed to get custom lockscreen and app menu backgrounds in Phosh with postmarketOS tweaks.
Like always, write feedback with
#postmarketOSpodcast to our
Featuring @craftyguy, @PureTryOut, @MartijnBraam, @minlexx, @dylanvanassche, @ollieparanoid (in order of apperance).
Referenced in this episode:
- More PINE64 devices moved from up "testing" to "community" categories
New devices in community category
ModemManager: QMI indications vs AT URCs
- upstream discussion: ModemManager#356
- ModemManager release 1.18 is out!
- Meanwhile Dylan already implemented the fallback to AT URCs for calls too: ModemManager!605
- Create usbmon capture and look at it with WiresharkQMIDissector
More Phosh customization with postmarketOS tweaks 0.7.x
ollie went to the movies
Editing by: @MartijnBraam