So what happens if you do an interview episode, and then push all news from that month into next month? You end up with recording a way too long episode. We decided to split it up into two, so it's easier to listen to them and the show notes for each part aren't as long. Enjoy!
Featuring @craftyguy, @PureTryOut, @dylanvanassche, @z3ntu, @MartijnBraam, @ollieparanoid (in order of apperance). Send in your questions with #postmarketOSpodcast on Mastodon!
Referenced in this episode:
- Four years of postmarketOS / AlpineConf 2021 blog post with all videos from the postmarketOS track of the conference, with Q&As appended
- Ariadne's recap with a short summery for each talk
- Other talks from the conference can be either found here or here
- If you want to flex your video editing muscles: help is wanted with cutting the other talks too!
- Sxmo has a beautiful new homepage featuring their AlpineConf talk at the top - and some of the quotes on the start page are also from the conference
Moved from Freenode to OFTC
PinePhone audio improvements
on-device installer improvements
- calamares-extensions: allow non-numeric passwords
- #46: support non-numeric password (e.g. for Sxmo)
- meanwhile has not only been enabled for Sxmo on postmarketOS edge, but also for plasma mobile! For phosh !801 needs to find its way into the next phosh release first.
- #47: support sxmo keyboard in installer (help wanted, has an action plan)
- #45: sshd user isn't useful in Sxmo has been fixed
Editing by: @MartijnBraam